Our players, parents and coaches are representatives of the club, community and the sport, and we have high expectations that each will display the qualities we value on and off the field.
As a club, we strive to develop the qualities we desire in our community as well as on the pitch. We expect our players to exhibit the following behavior:
- Know, respect and follow the rules of each league or event where participating.
- Make every effort to get to all team events and communicate promptly if unable to do so.
- Show respect for the match officials and all league and/or club personnel, even though in times of disagreement.
- Work for the good of the team and conduct myself with honor and dignity at all times.
- Display good sportsmanship before, during and after games.
- Help parents and fans understand the rules so they can watch and enjoy the game fully.
- Understand that team placement is subject to change within and between seasons and accept changes with integrity.
- Acknowledge that play time in Travel will not be equal and is based on ability, behavior, participation and a variety of other factors.
- Understand that violating this code of conduct may result in removal from an event or the program in entirety without refunds.